Curry Spiced Chicken
- 2 tbsp. Spice society Avocado Oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons Spice Society Curry Powder
- 1 15-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Basmati rice, cooked, for serving
In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until softened and lightly golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Add chicken and sear until golden on all sides, 5 minutes more.
Coat aromatics in Spice Society Curry Powder and cook until very fragrant, less than a minute more. Pour in tomatoes and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
Stir in heavy cream, then season with salt and pepper. Simmer until chicken pieces are cooked through and tender, about 10 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro and serve over rice.