Pot Stickers (Dumplings)
Yields 36 Pot Stickers
- 1 pound ground pork, chicken, beef or shrimp\
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 teaspoon Spice Society Granulated Garlic
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 1 teaspoon Spice Society Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Spice Society Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha*, or more, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 36 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons Spice Society Avocado oil
- Soy sauce, for serving
In a large bowl, combine protein, cabbage, mushrooms, Spice Society Granulated Garlic, green onions, hoisin, Spice Society Ginger, Spice Society Toasted Sesame Oil, Sriracha and white pepper.
To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
Heat Spice Society Avocado Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pot stickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.