Roasted Asparagus with Smoked Paprika
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons Spice Society Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Spice Society Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Spice Society Smoked Paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Wash the bunch of asparagus thoroughly in a colander.
2. There is a woody portion of asparagus on the bottom that is usually whiter in color. You can either chop this off or snap it off with your hands. The asparagus will naturally snap off where the woodier part ends.
3. Put the asparagus in a pyrex pan (as large as you need, I usually cook with a 13 x 9 pan).
4. Drizzle enough Spice Society Avocado Oil on the asparagus to cover each stalk completely.
5. Add salt, pepper, Spice society Smoked Paprika and Spice Society Granulated Garlic.
6. Take a spoon or spatula and mix the asparagus in the pan so every stalk is fully covered in spices and oil.
7. Put the asparagus in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes or until it reaches desired tenderness.