Shrimp Pad Thai
- 8 ounces uncooked flat rice noodles (pad Thai noodles)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Spice Society Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 tablespoons Spice Society AvoChile Infused Oil
- 1 cup (2-inch) green onion pieces
- 8 ounces peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Spice Society Granulated Garlic
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
While water comes to a boil, combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through Spice Society Red Pepper Flakes) in a small bowl.
Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add Spice society AvoChile Infused Oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion pieces, shrimp, and Spice Society Granulated Garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp is almost done. Add cooked noodles; toss to combine. Stir in sauce; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly to combine. Arrange about 1 cup noodle mixture on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1/4 cup bean sprouts, 1 tablespoon peanuts, and 2 teaspoons basil.